诗篇 第 66 章

1. 全地都当向神欢呼, Shout joyfully to God, all the earth;

2. 歌颂祂名的荣耀,使献给祂的赞美显为荣耀。 Sing forth the glory of His name; Make glorious His praise.

3. 当对神说,你的作为何等可畏!因你的大能,仇敌要归顺你。 Say to God, How awesome are Your deeds! Because of the greatness of Your strength, Your enemies come cringing to You.

4. 全地都要敬拜你,歌颂你;他们要歌颂你的名。 细拉 All the earth will worship You And sing psalms to You; They will sing psalms to Your name.

5. 你们来看神所作的;祂向世人所行之事,是可畏的。 Come and see the works of God; He is awesome in His deeds toward the sons of men.

6. 祂将海变成干地;众人步行过河。我们在那里因祂喜乐。 He turned the sea into dry land; Through the river they crossed on foot. There we rejoiced in Him.

7. 祂用权能治理众民,直到永远;祂的眼睛鉴察列邦:悖逆的人不可自高。 细拉 He rules by His might forever; His eyes observe the nations: Let not the rebellious exalt themselves.

8. 众民哪,你们当颂赞我们的神,使人得听赞美祂的声音; Bless our God, O peoples; And make the voice of His praise heard,

9. 祂使我们的性命存活,也不叫我们的脚滑跌。 Who has kept our soul in life And does not allow our feet to slip.

10. 神阿,你曾试验我们,熬炼我们,如熬炼银子一样。 For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined.

11. 你使我们进入网罗,把重担放在我们身上。 You have brought us into the net; You have put a heavy burden on our loins.

12. 你使人坐车轧我们的头;我们经过水火;你却领我们出到丰富之地。 You have made men ride over our heads; We have gone through fire and water; But You have brought us forth into abundance.

13. 我要凭燔祭进入你的殿;我要向你还我的愿, I will come into Your house with burnt offerings; I will pay my vows to You,

14. 就是在急难时我嘴唇所发的,口中所许的。 Which my lips uttered And my mouth spoke when I was in distress.

15. 我要把肥畜作燔祭,连同公羊的香气献给你;我要把公牛连同山羊献上。 细拉 I will offer to You burnt offerings of fatlings With the smoke of rams; I will offer cattle with goats.

16. 凡敬畏神的人,你们都来听,我要述说祂为我所行的事。 Come, hear, all you who fear God, And I will recount what He has done for my soul.

17. 我曾用口呼求祂,我的舌头也颂扬祂。 To Him I called out with my mouth, And He was extolled with my tongue.

18. 我若心里注重罪孽,主必不听。 If I regarded iniquity in my heart, The Lord did not hear.

19. 但神实在听见了;祂垂听了我祷告的声音。 But indeed God has heard; He has given heed to the voice of my prayer.

20. 神是当受颂赞的,祂并没有推却我的祷告,也没有叫祂的慈爱离开我。 Blessed be God, Who has not turned my prayer away Nor His lovingkindness from me.